Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dissapearing display pictures!
sammy
post Jan 23 2010, 02:35 AM
Post #1

Mess.bean

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,210

Hi i have been using msn 7.0 for a long h=while and suddenly today i accepeted a random add an as soon as that person started talking to me all my display pictures disappered!! i looked in my change a display picture tab and their are no pictures an di cant browse to add any msn_cry.gif msn_confused.gif Im actully really confused because i wont let me add a dp or show me my previous dp's o have looked and all my show you displa picture boxes are ticked plz helppp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*Nat*
post Jan 24 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #2

Mess.beyondanyhealthnorms
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 870

I'm wondering if they've become corrupt.

C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Messenger\email\ObjectStore\UserTile

Location on Vista is slightly different but I don't have access to it right now.

Are there any files there?

+Quote Post
AngepeGuend
post Jan 25 2010, 11:55 AM
Post #3

Mess.bean

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,250

Im sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but I was wondering how do I post pictures in a thread like this one? I have some good pics to add to this thread, but I dont know how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to whoever can help.

+Quote Post
*Nat*
post Feb 2 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #4

Mess.beyondanyhealthnorms
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 870

QUOTE (AngepeGuend @ Jan 25 2010, 11:55 AM) *
Im sorry if this has been posted somewhere else, but I was wondering how do I post pictures in a thread like this one? I have some good pics to add to this thread, but I dont know how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to whoever can help.

This is not the thread to post them in... create your own thread. Anyway you can find them on XP in the location I mentioned above or in Vista...

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Messenger\email\ObjectStore\UserTile

Copy the contents to somewhere like My Documents or what have you. I'm always forgetting whether it is the .dt2 or the .id2 it is but you need to rename the files changing the extensions to .jpg. You'll find out which once when you change the extensions as you will then be able to view the image.

Whatever you do don't rename or change any extensions in the UserTile folder.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2018 - 05:12 AM
2004-2008 Seb Skuse, mess.be.
MessForum v6.1.4 - created for, and for use only by mess.be.