Rating 4 V
Nehemoth
post Jan 2 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #21

Mess.bedbug

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,933

Waiting for the new version.

I refuse to update 8.5 to 9 without mess patch.
I refuse using of A-Patch instead of Mess Patch.

I really would like to use the new version of windows messenger live but without mess patch I will not.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Evander
post Jan 8 2009, 04:16 PM
Post #22

Mess.bean

Member No.: 32,340

QUOTE (Nehemoth @ Jan 2 2009, 07:34 PM) *
Waiting for the new version.

I refuse to update 8.5 to 9 without mess patch.
I refuse using of A-Patch instead of Mess Patch.

I really would like to use the new version of windows messenger live but without mess patch I will not.

So do I. I won't update without mess patch, so i desperatly waiting for the release for the final messenger version, which today was announced e.g. here:

http://windowsliveblog.spaces.live.com/Blo...!3589.entry
http://messengermaximal.spaces.live.com/bl...!5159.entry

When will the patch go public? Please hurry up! ;-)

+Quote Post
italia333
post Jan 10 2009, 06:35 AM
Post #23

Mess.beanie

Member No.: 30,866

now is the time,

the long wait was worth it, and will be appreicated if it were released within the next week along with the rest : )

This post has been edited by italia333: Jan 10 2009, 06:36 AM

+Quote Post
GoodThings2Life
post Jan 11 2009, 04:48 AM
Post #24

Mess.bean

Member No.: 19,722

For what it's worth, the current release of MessPatch Light works on the newest build just fine with the pre-existing condition that it doesn't remove the primary ad banner. The text ads on the conversations and all the rest works fine, however.

Like everyone, I'm anxiously awaiting the new full version, but at least MessPatch Light takes care of my primary reason for using it.

This post has been edited by GoodThings2Life: Jan 11 2009, 04:48 AM

+Quote Post
the_smarti
post Jan 11 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #25

Mess.bean

Member No.: 39,741

QUOTE (GoodThings2Life @ Jan 11 2009, 04:48 AM) *
For what it's worth, the current release of MessPatch Light works on the newest build just fine with the pre-existing condition that it doesn't remove the primary ad banner. The text ads on the conversations and all the rest works fine, however.

Like everyone, I'm anxiously awaiting the new full version, but at least MessPatch Light takes care of my primary reason for using it.

Anybody can answer us to have a date of realease of the final version of messpatch for wlm 2009 ?

Thank you !

J'attend le messpatch avec impatience !!!!

+Quote Post
crayman
post Jan 12 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #26

Mess.bedbug

Member No.: 18,144

yeaa me too please release it msn_cry.gif

+Quote Post
Mangafan2
post Jan 13 2009, 05:17 PM
Post #27

Mess.bean

Member No.: 19,894

Waiting for ages for this patch =(

+Quote Post
the_smarti
post Jan 13 2009, 08:06 PM
Post #28

Mess.bean

Member No.: 39,741

So.... because of the long time..

I'have installed A-Patch which makes the most important functions -> remove ads, unlock wizz, enable polygamy..
Messenger 2009 is perfectly tuned with A-patch ans messenger plus live....

Hurry up messpatch team !!

+Quote Post
GoodThings2Life
post Jan 16 2009, 01:47 AM
Post #29

Mess.bean

Member No.: 19,722

Not gonna lie, the lack of responses and communication about the future of MessPatch is what's annoying more than the lack of a new version.

I can appreciate that the new version has a LOT of changes and is probably taking a significant amount of time to work on, and I definitely appreciate the fact you all have other things in life to do, but at least give us an update or some kind of acknowledgment that a new version is in the works, etc. etc.

+Quote Post
Whikiey
post Jan 16 2009, 02:26 AM
Post #30

Mess.bean

Member No.: 39,811

Lord, please forgive us for our greed, give us a chance to taste mess patch for msgr 9.0.

Eagerly looking forward...

Terminate our pains.

Lord, Lord, can you hear me???

This post has been edited by Whikiey: Jan 16 2009, 02:32 AM

+Quote Post
mizur
post Jan 17 2009, 04:10 AM
Post #31

Mess.beanie

Member No.: 32,323

So... more than a year has gone by since i begged for Mess Patch for Beta 9...

More than a year later WLM is out of Beta and still no Patch...

And even worse a year has gone by and no response by the patch team...

It's really sad but we can now say... Mess Patch project is dead....

msn_cry.gif

+Quote Post
AdamVester
post Jan 21 2009, 10:54 PM
Post #32

Mess.beta

Member No.: 11,128

you guys should chill and just relax it will come.. and please dont diss the site with what it used to do and does now its just trying to keep straight no harm in that u should respect it same as the mess patch team they go out of there way to make this patch for all of us.. they take time out of there activities and work just to make it for us..

i mean think about it if u were making a patch for a few years you would want a holiday eventually right? oh and new protection on WLM sucks thats gonna be slowing this project down big time..

also what would you rather do if you could programm? go out with mates or work and get some cash or stay at home and make something for everyone else? msn_tongue.gif dont wanna be selfish here but i used to be a skinner and i am a programmer myself and i do general tweaks myself that are fast an easy i cant be assed with no patch making stuff as i feel it would eat into my life to much..

mayb instead of waiting for a patch why not all learn how to make your own? then mayb offer some help msn_wink.gif might get the results u want quicker..

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ANYWAY GUYS HOPE THIS PROJECT DOESNT DIE BUT IF IT DOES I UNDERSTAND WHY.

+Quote Post
-=KaaMoS=-
post Jan 22 2009, 10:14 AM
Post #33

Mess.bean

Member No.: 39,562

Yeah, that's true.

I remember that even Amad (A-Patch) said that him and his Team had problems with the "New Patch" because the "rules" changed, so the simple fact of updating version was not enough. I suposse that the had to re-write the patch trying to find the new WLM code and now they have a "Lite patch" with only 10 features (when is usual to see more than 50 on A-Patch). So we are waiting for their final release too.

It's possible that the Mess Patch staff is having the same problem, and maybe they don't want to release BETAs or LITE versions, so the waiting seems to be larger, but I'm sure that when both Teams know how to play with the new codes, the releases would be marvellous... and we will be pleased with them as usual.

This post has been edited by -=KaaMoS=-: Jan 22 2009, 10:17 AM

+Quote Post
mizur
post Jan 24 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #34

Mess.beanie

Adamvester and kaamos, this is not about chillin or dissin the site, we love the site, we love the patch...

We've been chillin for more than a year, you can check the date on my last post and the one before that, more than a year went by...

If we chill any more we freeze.

And furthermore, I can't speak for other forum members, but speaking for myself I understand private lifes, I understand the losing or changing of codes or the complexities of hacking, I can even understand that the patch team simply doesn't care anymore about the project, as i've said before it was a nice run and we all apppreciate it.

What i dont understand is why there is no answer from them, just a simple "wait another 3 months", or "the project is dead", or at least "hi people we hear you", but there is no answer from the patch team and there has been no answer in more than a year.

That is not cool, cause we are loyal fans.

This time the patch team is dissin US.

It's important to hear from the actual team cause replys from users or moderators in "defense" of the team just add to the confusion, as an example of a false explanation, a while back messmod Natalie said there have been no patches for beta versions, come on that is BS, there have been patches for beta versions.

Even more so, WLM 9 has left the beta stage and still nothing, and by nothing I don't mean the patch, I mean at least a reply or a sign of life from the patch team, but nothing, it's them that stop caring about us.

So Kaamos and Adamvester hope you can see it's not a problem of chill nor diss, at least from our side.

Best regards.

This post has been edited by mizur: Jan 24 2009, 01:14 AM

+Quote Post
AdamVester
post Jan 24 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #35

Mess.beta

Member No.: 11,128

meh in still hanging in and hoping for the best... dont really mind if there isnt another released tbf i patched all mine up myself anyways msn_tongue.gif
oh and they did release an update to mess patch light on 18 Step 2008 but yeah normal none light was DEC 07 so ill let u off with that one more than a year msn_grin.gif

anyways just keep your toes crossed when u are at works/school and hope for a release i guess msn_happy.gif

+Quote Post
psyko
post Jan 24 2009, 03:16 PM
Post #36

Anti-RIAA Fanatic

Group: *Valued Members
Member No.: 345

It sounds like Mess Patch is turning into the "new website" layout that we've been waiting three years or so for...

+Quote Post
mizur
post Jan 25 2009, 01:38 AM
Post #37

Mess.beanie

Adamvester I think for some reason you feel the need to antagonize, it's all cool man, relax, I hope my next answers give you some peace of mind.

QUOTE (AdamVester @ Jan 24 2009, 11:33 AM) *
i patched all mine up myself anyways

So what is your need to post in this thread, thread specifically opened to request the full WLM 9 patch?

If you already patched your messeger maybe you could open a new thread and help other users achieve the same, wouldn't your time be better spent?

oh and they did release an update to mess patch light on 18 Step 2008

Yo do realize that this thread is about the full mess patch for WLM 9?

Obviously there are other options and other patches, but we would prefer to remain faithfull to the best one and that is why this thread even exists.

but yeah normal none light was DEC 07 so ill let u off with that one more than a year msn_grin.gif

Thanks, I was waiting for your aproval.

anyways just keep your toes crossed when u are at works/school and hope for a release i guess msn_happy.gif

Let me explain something to you, cause you make it sound like I'm scratching my nuts and at the same time demanding others to work on my behalf...

It's wonderful you know how to patch your messenger, most of us don't know how, myself I'm a lawyer I know how to prepare lawsuits or appear in court.

As I go to Dominos for pizzas, or Blockbuster for movies, people come to me for legal advice.

Just like that I come here, to this site, for the mess patch.

If it had a cost I would have gladly payed it, as I pay for all my software, but the patch is free, and so it's appreciated, if it did had a cost i would not beg for an update, i would have demanded one, or force one in court as I'm doing with the fengtao people and the DVDIDLE pro software.

And the same goes for the other examples, in Blockbuster if all the copies of the movie I wanted are rented I demand the clerk for my free movie guarantee, or if my pizza is late I also execute Dominos guarantee and get a free pizza.

Since the patch is a free software, I have very gratefuly and loyaly waited (as many, many others) for more than a year to get the FULL WLM 9 MESS PATCH, or at least an answer from the patch team.

I know obviously here there is no guarantee nor obligation to release a new patch, but at least there should be a word from the team to let us know what gives.

I believe as a forum memeber and a loyal fan to the site I'm entitled to feel left behind by the team's lack of response, hope you are capable of understanding that, if not... well not everyone can understand education and what's expected of and by people with it...

The same education that compels me to take time from my really busy life to write this lines for you in hope you'll stop dissin this thread and our request.

I really have to urge you to stop littering this thread

If you feel the need to continue this argument any response will be welcomed by private message.

If further posts from you are to request the full WLM 9 patch then go ahead and post, this is where.

But if your posts have nothing to do with requesting WLM 9 please go open some other thread or find a friend to talk to.

Please show us your education.

+Quote Post
Evander
post Jan 27 2009, 02:52 PM
Post #38

Mess.bean

Member No.: 32,340

Thanks mizur, that's a fine summary of what i think about too.

+Quote Post
noroom
post Feb 1 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #39

Mess.beanie

Member No.: 68

QUOTE (psyko @ Jan 24 2009, 11:16 AM) *
It sounds like Mess Patch is turning into the "new website" layout that we've been waiting three years or so for...

Took the words right outta my mouth.

PS: Nice to see you still around the community. msn_wink.gif

+Quote Post
mizur
post Feb 3 2009, 01:49 AM
Post #40

Mess.beanie

QUOTE (noroom in response to psyko @ Feb 1 2009, 10:32 PM) *
Took the words right outta my mouth.

PS: Nice to see you still around the community. msn_wink.gif

Please Psyko and Noroom stop littering this thread, this thread is not about the site, it's changes, the forum nor the community that remains, this thread is to request WLM 9 FULL PATCH.

If that is your intention then go ahead and post in this thread, any other topic, commentary or explanation please use the corresponding thread or open a new one if necessary.

Be respectful.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 03:16 AM
2004-2008 Seb Skuse, mess.be.
MessForum v6.1.4 - created for, and for use only by mess.be.