Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Only Video Calling ? sigh, I can only do video calling
Skittles
post Jun 10 2010, 09:57 PM
Post #1

Mess.bean

Group: Members
Member No.: 50,241

Recently purchased LifeCam from microsoft and installing the software gives me the option to add effects to the camera.

I think this tweaks msn and I can only make Video Calls, everyone who invites me to their webcam without being a video call it gets automatically rejected and people think I do it on purpose.

Not only that but I can only view one cam at a time which gets annoying when trying to put your cam for different people, etc.

Does anyone know a way around this, an option on msn to stop video calls and just cam normally.

Thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mr_counsella
post Jul 22 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #2

Mess.bedbug

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,332

QUOTE (Skittles @ Jun 10 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Recently purchased LifeCam from microsoft and installing the software gives me the option to add effects to the camera.

I think this tweaks msn and I can only make Video Calls, everyone who invites me to their webcam without being a video call it gets automatically rejected and people think I do it on purpose.

Not only that but I can only view one cam at a time which gets annoying when trying to put your cam for different people, etc.

Does anyone know a way around this, an option on msn to stop video calls and just cam normally.

Thanks

There is a program called Many Cam, which allows you to send multiple streams of you webcam simultaneously to many people on different webcam clients. I'm not sure you will be able to send webcam to more than one MSN contact at a time though. The software also seems glitchy as mine would keep switching on and off so I have removed it altogether.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th January 2018 - 01:42 AM
2004-2008 Seb Skuse, mess.be.
MessForum v6.1.4 - created for, and for use only by mess.be.