> Stuff for MSN Messenger 7.0
Sisk
post Mar 11 2006, 04:54 PM
Post #41

Mess.beanie

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,624

QUOTE(AKSHAY05 @ Nov 15 2005, 01:23 PM)
would someone please tell me how i am to use msn messenger...i am in a school which has blocked msn messenger and all downloads i cannot even use msn webmessenger.!!!i have got to know off some students who have msn on thier computer and our able to use it..i have msn 7.5 do u know how i would be able to use msn messenger??please help me please
[right][snapback]103725[/snapback][/right]

I have the same problem at our school..they've added some sort of site blocker on to about 80% on the internet...blocking anything with certain words in it. Unfortunately, it even blocks useful sites...but thats beyond the point lol...
When it first came out, the blocker (i forget what its called now sorry) was very easy to bypass with a simple proxy like www.gezcem.com or www.proxytastic.com. Unfortunately they figured our proxy's out very fast..and ended up blocking all proxy sites lol. There is some way to get around it by using https:// or something liek that, but it gets very complicated and i have no idea exactly how to do it.
Anyways the whole point to my story is that i managed to bypass the blocker and download msn 7.5 on the computer at school, but thats as far as i got. I could install it, and i used a proxy to try and sign in...but it didn't work. I had to give up after first semester in school, and now i'm not in a course with access to computers.
Soooooo all in all, i'm not sure it would be possible unless you have a vast knowledge of eitehr proxy's...the msn coding, or how to hack lol...maybe someone else can be of more help..sorry msn_thinking.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyberMew
post Mar 24 2006, 12:21 PM
Post #42

Mess.bean

Member No.: 10,138

very nice... especially the msn video plugin.. search the whole google and i think i can only find it here msn_happy.gif

+Quote Post
sensitive
post Apr 10 2006, 07:53 PM
Post #43

Mess.bean

Member No.: 18,430

I just have a problem with 7.0 version. I have try to install the 7.0 and whenever I use it I get a send or not send report window. I have Win98SE. Anyway, I had to uninstall it again and reinstall the 6.2 back. I never had this problem with 6.2.
I believe the 7.0 is NOT for windows98 even if its required for it.

+Quote Post
IMinentized
post Apr 6 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #44

Mess.beanie

Member No.: 25,963

I don't know if Beta's qualify, but considering that we'll have a stable version soon:

File Name: IMinent Add-on for Messenger 1.0 Beta
Description: Allows you to send live videos - EMOvids - to your buddies, without them having to go throught the process of installing in orer to see what you sent them.
Author: IMinent Team
Category: Add-on
Download: http://beta.iminent.com/
Submitted by: IMinentized

+Quote Post
simrnz
post Feb 9 2009, 02:55 PM
Post #45

Mess.bean

Member No.: 40,235

can we send and recieve offline messages this way?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2018 - 07:52 PM
2004-2008 Seb Skuse, mess.be.
MessForum v6.1.4 - created for, and for use only by mess.be.