> Cracking down on signature sizes
RebelSean
post Aug 30 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #1

Mess.becauseican
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 83

Many of you have probably already noticed that we have been removing a LOT of signatures lately - I know I have been at least. We are now removing any signature that is larger than this image (500x200 - this includes ALL images):

user posted image

If you are found to be breaking this rule your signature will be removed and you will get a nice little message in your signature. The second time you violate this rule your signature will be removed and you will be warned. The third violation will result in your signature & avatar being removed and your account will be restricted so that you cannot edit your profile. On the fourth time your account will be suspended and restricted forever.

Another note while I'm at it: if you see someone that is breaking this rule please PM a moderator or administrator to inform them of the user or you can report ONE of their posts and just place in the report body "This user's sig is breaking guidelines and needs removing".

This post has been edited by Lord d'Eath: Mar 25 2006, 07:37 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RebelSean
post Mar 19 2006, 05:49 AM
Post #2

Mess.becauseican
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 83

Let me remind everyone that these rules are still in affect. I'd like to also add that if your signature contains many broken images, it will be removed in addition to the above guidelines.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2018 - 06:24 AM
2004-2008 Seb Skuse, mess.be.
MessForum v6.1.4 - created for, and for use only by mess.be.